TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY FOR MOBILE PHONES
This warranty is enforceable only by the original purchaser during the warrantyperiod as long as our original bill of sale is submitted whenever the warranty service is required.Mobile phones are warranted for a period of One year from the date of original purchase. Except as specified below.Warranty is applicable for units. Which are purchased from Techsas International (PVT) Ltd. and their authorised dealers.
Main Unit 01 year warranty | Accessories 06 months warranty
The owner shall present to our service staff the purchase receipt at the time of service.
1. The following are not covered by the warranty.
2. Periodic checkups that do not disclose any defect covered by the warranty.
3. Drop And Liquid Damage.
4. Normal wear & tear.
5. Units in which the serial number has been defaced,modified or removed.
6. Lowered performance or non-reception of radio signals in areas of poor signal level or blind spots.
7. Damage or deterioration.
- Resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, unauthorized product modification, any manner of tampering of failure to follow the instructions contained in the Owner’s manual:
- Resulting from repairs, attempted repairs or programming by anyone not authorized by Techsas International(PVT)Ltd .
- Resulting from installation of parts or accessaries that do not confirm to the quality or specifications of the original parts or accessaries.
- Occurring to external finishes, antenna, batteries, push keypad anti radiation sticker or other expendable items.